[MPlayer-dev-eng] hello! silly feature question...

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Mon Nov 8 06:24:40 CET 2004

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 06:03:15AM +0100, jeremie ZIMMERMANN wrote:
> Le Lundi 08 Novembre 2004 05:45, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet a écrit :
> > You should be looking at the manual ;)
> >
> OK i had it under my nose, i should have RTFMed more carefully!
>
> " the action is either 0 for skip or 1 for mute. " !

 There you go ;)

> so what i would like "2 for include" (if any include is present then the
> output video would contain only included sequences)

Not sure if I understood what you are trying to do, if you want
to include 'external' video streams, EDL wont work, in the
other hand, if you are trying to just get fragments of
the original stream, you simply 'exclude' what you dont
want, that,  in efect, is going to 'include' what you do want.

anyway, this is a devel list, this thread is geting way out
of topic. (read: this is my last answer)

Best regards

  Reynaldo