[MPlayer-dev-eng] restoration of the website humor

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Nov 8 00:34:35 CET 2004

Arpi writes:

> > > and don't forget about his other actions, like removing some lines
> > > from old news entries.
> >
> > Hey, Gabu did the same with some of my news entries. What about them?
>
> i dont remember any. could you please refresh my/our memory?

I already pointed this out to you last month and you replied:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-docs/2004-September/002764.html

Whatever, here is another chance to get the facts.  Look at the CVS
log of the news page:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/homepage/src/news.src.en

It was commit 1.39, here is the diff:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/homepage/src/news.src.en.diff?r1=1.38&r2=1.39