[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer & directfb

Fethi Gürcan fethi at studyolatino.com
Tue May 18 11:15:19 CEST 2004

Thank you Jiri Svoboda,

actually i don't want to hack the mplayer code. and if possible i want to
use first choice that you gave me. :)

you said to first choice to may be slow.
actually i want to write a mplayer GUI front end console, but it is a
fullscreen console.(i don't want to use any libraries of X) and it always
run. i'll write to some menus to open movies and all other things. (it will
be a player machine only)

and for first choice, do i need to --enable-multi for directfb?. because
mplayer will write to directfb and my program will be write to directfb too.

my code creates a layer. and runs the mplayer as slave with -vo
directfb:$layernumber$.. right?

i don't know yet, how is my way? :)

thank you...
Fethi