[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cinepack crash

J.A. Gutierrez spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es
Fri May 14 17:42:01 CEST 2004

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 08:21:29PM +0200, Roberto Togni wrote:
> > 	http://giga.cps.unizar.es/~spd/src/graphics/mplayer/tns.avi
> >

> It's bad with our native decoder and with ffmpeg native decoder. Do you
> know what sw and codec was used to make it?

	I've asked to the person who made it, but he can't remember.
	He says it could be SoftImage XSI or Adobe Premiere (from a
	sequence of PNG files) using native Cinepack codec from Windows
	2000.

--
finger spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es for PGP      /
.mailcap tip of the day:                   /             La vida es una carcel