[MPlayer-dev-eng] Stuck mouse buttons

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Tue Mar 30 22:36:47 CEST 2004

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 12:54:00PM -0500, Andrew A. Gill wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> >
> > Occasionally (but often enough to get annoying) when I click a mouse
> > button on an mplayer window the button gets stuck -- hitting any key
> > afterwards produces messages like
>
> FWIW, I'm able to get around this problem by clicking the button
> again.  It's not a solution, but while a solution isn't around,
> you can try this.

Thanks.  This workaround didn't work for me because tp-scroll always
sends the middle mouse button press and release events together thus
retriggering the bug.  Now I'll know to use X's middle button emulation
by pressing left and right buttons together to avoid this batching.

Marius Gedminas
--
Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux.
		-- Jim Dennis