[MPlayer-dev-eng] KiSS of copyright

Gabucino gabucino at localhost.localdomain
Tue Mar 16 12:21:55 CET 2004

Diego Biurrun wrote:
>  > Instead of whining, why don't you make your own viewpoint? Write it down
>  > clearly, and make sure it looks united. That's what it takes.
> I think Ivan did just that in his previous mail.
Then read it again. He said at least 3 totally different things.

>  > > "Do you want we to get $2500 donation from KiSS?"
>  > > without more details
>  > That's an accusation, and I demand facts or apologizing.
> Have you ever apologized to anybody?
That doesn't stop richard from doing it, does it.

>  > >  donation is only matter of good will?
>  > Godness Ivan! You got the complete mailings and I already told you what
>  > it is!
> Nobody except you has the complete mailbox.
They do. It seems ivan and richard are holding back information from you.

> Love is.  Gabu, seriously, is that your opinion?  It's strange to hear
> that from someone in a free software project.  How much did you pay
> Arpi so far?
In case you haven't noticed, MPlayer wasn't even GPL in the beginning, what
is more: it was anti-GPL sometimes.

> I doubt that Rich would refuse to cooperate with KISS if they
> cooperate with us and we reach a consent in which he participated.
I have no doubts.

> I suggest that we continue this on mplayer-legal and close that list
> ASAP.
Me too.

--
Gabucino