[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: libfaad2 updates

adland adland123 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 21:50:11 CEST 2004

> And this has just happened.  I committed your update to 2.0 into CVS
> with Alex' approval.  For some reason it does not appear to show up on
> -cvslog, though...

Thanks
I just got the updated changes and made a new CVS  build.

> OK, now that we have taken the first step, the question is what the
> next should be.  In an ideal world we would try to push Rich's changes
> as well as our portability fixes to them and hope they accept them.
>
> Did you get a reaction on the bug fix you sent them?

Just checked again on
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/faac/faad2/libfaad/
file was sbr_syntax.c

reason CVS doesnt play back sbr-aac files correctly.

Not yet after waiting these many weeks and I do not know how to directly contact
their development team.

There was activity on CVS 2 weeks ago but it was just a sync to an internal CVS
(by internal I assume they meant internal to Ahead Software versus being public
 on sourceforge)

Thanks