[MPlayer-dev-eng] violation of the GPL

Curtis Magyar cumagyar at mts.net
Thu Feb 19 10:21:48 CET 2004

http://armory.nicewarrior.org/projects/cygmp/patches-20031126/

> >  2) Can I be in violation of the GPL if the creators don't care?
> Of course.

I'm sorry if my mail was taken as threatening in some way.  It wasn't
intended to be.  I just thought I would discretely mention what I was
lead to believe was required by the GPL to distribute modified binaries.

By all means, if nobody objects there's no issue.  As I said in my mail
"I'd hate to see you get in trouble for doing something so beneficial"

Thanks again.

--
Curtis