[MPlayer-dev-eng] Correcting printf to mp_msg

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 03:53:27 CET 2004

The Wanderer wrote:

> D Richard Felker III wrote:

>> Just copy the libavcodec tree from ffmpeg cvs under the main
>> mplayer dir, and "cvs update" will automatically update it, keeping
>> your changes. Removing it and replacing it with a new copy from
>> somewhere else every time makes absolutely no sense.
>
> I don't remove it, I just copy over top. I wasn't aware that MPlayer
> CVS knew enough to include the libavcodec directory in what was
> updated, since it wasn't part of what was checked out; apparently
> I've been wasting time and bandwidth for some while now...
>
> (I also don't think this would have worked before libavcodec CVS was
> on the same server as MPlayer CVS, which was the case when I started
> updating both daily. The habit stuck.)

Gah. I figured it out after I sent - sometimes my brain works damnably
slowly. Never mind, I've got it now...

While I'm at it, what should I specify as the MSGT_? I've mostly been
using CPLAYER, but I expect that many places will have to have that
changed when FIXME is corrected, by people who understand those parts of
the code better than I do... which is mostly to say, at all.

--
       The Wanderer