[MPlayer-dev-eng] maintainer for vo gl/gl2

Christian Ohm chr.ohm at gmx.net
Fri Feb 6 12:43:52 CET 2004

On Wednesday,  4 February 2004 at 12:31, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Attila Kinali writes:
>  > Well, actualy, there is a lot more to do as we have a lot of
>  > umaintained stuff:
>  >
>  > * german and italian documentation
>
> I talked to a guy at my university that showed some interest in the
> German translation, but unfortunately I haven't heard from him since.

Currently I should have enough time to do the german translation, but I
don't know how long I can continue to do it. And I don't know any german
Linux-terminoloy, since I use an english locale. But if no one else is doing
it, I can translate the XML-files and the manpage and continue to update
them as long as possible.

Bye,
Christian Ohm

--
Why do so many foods come packaged in plastic?  It's quite uncanny.