[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch: vo_dfbmga: tvnorm

Thomas Jarosch tomj at simonv.com
Fri Feb 6 11:20:05 CET 2004

> > > Sounds reasonable.
> >
> > Please have a look at the attached patch.
>
> Could you please compile both patches together and also
> write a patch for the manpage. Thanks

Do you mean the verbosity patch? Just apply both
or leave the other one out, it's not so important.
I thought about the manpage, too. But the manpage
for dfbmga is currently "not existant".

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/devices.html#dfbmga

I thought about writing one soon, but I wanted to coordinate
this with Ville.

Thomas