[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: maintainer for vo gl/gl2

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Feb 2 20:43:34 CET 2004

Hi Attila Kinali,

on Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:34:38 +0100 you wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:05:20 +0100
> Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:
>
> > Currently vo gl and gl2 are unmaintaint and i have 2 patches in
> > my "tracker" that should be checked.
> > If nobody objects or takes over the maintenance of those modules
> > i'll send a call for maintainers out on -dev-eng and -users.
>
> Well, actualy, there is a lot more to do as we have a lot of
> umaintained stuff:

> * vo modules:
>   - aa
>   - tdfxfb

I can take upon these 2 as i hacked them quiet a lot. However i don't have
that much time and my tdfx board isn't mounted anymore. So if someone
else want to maintain them i'll be happy to let them do so.
	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.