[MPlayer-dev-eng] tvi_bsdbt848.c

Nikolay Nikolaev nicknickolaev at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 09:08:48 CET 2004

Hello Diego,

DB> Nikolay Nikolaev writes:

 >> Solution is simple so i will not send you a
patch(the

 >> one in the URL will not apply clean)

 >> just truncate the float before passing it to the

 >> METEORSFPS ioctl in tvi_bsdbt848.c.

DB> Please read DOCS/tech/patches.txt and send a patch
nevertheless, this

DB> will _greatly_ enhance the chances of this getting
fixed.

DB> Diego

OK I am sending the patch. I really have no idea how
will this perform
on NTSC system, but I think that cappturing audio will
do the
apropriate sync.
Thanks go to Simun Mikecin - for his FreeBSD
ports/59946
and to Nikolay Tselyashki for giving me tips about
NTSC.

I hope this is helpfull.

--
Best regards,