[MPlayer-dev-eng] Via C3 FPU performance optimalisation

iSteve isteve at rulez.cz
Wed Aug 25 19:28:27 CEST 2004

Greetings,
I'm generally clueless person, as it comes to coding, and especially
low-level stuff, but I've found out this FPU performance boost trick for
Via C3 processors, and as as far as I know, video playback depends on
fpu a lot, so it might be nice to use this in mplayer optimalisations,
as C3 processors are used in hometheater PCs a lot.

http://www.vanshardware.com/articles/2004/03/040331_C3Fpu/040331_C3Fpu.htm

Thanks in advance for any reply and/or information about usefulness

  - iSteve