[MPlayer-dev-eng] Possible bug with vobsub subtitles

Edgardo Rossetto eros at speedy.com.ar
Mon Aug 23 02:13:55 CEST 2004

When I pass the param -vobsub subtitle (no extension) and there's no .ifo file
present the -vobsubid (id) fails to recognize the id (always selects 0).

I have not tested it with a .ifo file though so I'm just guessing, although I
know .ifo files also contain information about the position of the streams. I
tried with diff movies (and their subtitles obviously) and I always get the
same result.

However, and the odd thing is that by passing the -slang <lang> option player
picked up the right lang.

Dunno if you guys need another relevant information about my configuration.

Using MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.3.3