[MPlayer-dev-eng] Failed to open frameno.avi: text revision suggested

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 17 02:19:23 CEST 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 11:12:14PM +0900, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 12:24:12PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> > > Go on, looks ok from here. Diego might say something about
> > > the mp-help part though.
> >
> > I think I already said it's OK.  Commit.

No hasn't been yet commited. I found out if this message is displayed
it is still irritating. So I have to change the message to something
else. As it is now, it would print out the message that this missing
file only matters when doing a three-pass encode on the first pass of
a three-pass encode, where this frameno control file is created.
So I have to change it to something like:

"This missing file is only an error if you are at 2nd or 3rd
 pass of a 3-pass encode."

BTW, suggestions are welcome.

  Alex (beastd)