[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fw: bug? which leads to vo/encoder reinit during playback / transcode

Mon Aug 9 07:42:25 CEST 2004

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Nico Sabbi wrote:

NS>> But is ffmpeg driver good enough when removing telecine with filmdint
NS>> filter?
NS>
NS>why not? both are only plain decoders;
NS>filmdint is applied to the decoded stream

Well, some time ago only libmpeg2 was suggested for any inverse telecine
filters, since ffmpeg wasn't exporting some flags that help the
proccess. I wonder whether it changed now.

--

Vladimir