[MPlayer-dev-eng] printf -> mp_msg conversion (etc.), first patches

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 06:13:41 CEST 2004

Attila Kinali wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 12:03:19AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Attila Kinali wrote:
>
> Damn, you reply fast!

As soon as I get the mail, usually (unless I'm about to leave for work
or something like that), and I tap for mail anywhere from one to about
twenty times a day. I've learned that if I leave a message without
replying I probably won't ever get back to it, so I tend to answer as
soon as I get the chance.

>>> yes, but dont forget the translations in help/ Those define
>>> MSGTR_Exiting too.
>>
>> I thought updating those was the responsibility of the translator?
>
> Yes, they are responsible to keep the translations up to date. But,
> if you make changes that might cause troubles, like name changes,
> then you are supposed to change the translations as well.

Acknowledged. I'll keep it in mind in case any other things need to be
changed for similar reasons.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.