[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer icons in 4 sizes

Ariszló ariszlo at freemail.hu
Sun Aug 8 22:27:18 CEST 2004

Thanks for the fast feedback.  I will have to update mplayer-applink
at  http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=15060
which I seem to have uploaded too early.

How about capitalization (and the definite article)?
Translations so far:

GenericName[de]=Der Filmspieler
GenericName[eo]=La Filmlegilo
GenericName[es]=Reproductor de películas - or: Reproductor de Películas?
GenericName[fr]=Lecteur Vidéo
GenericName[hu]=Filmlejátszó
GenericName[it]=Riproduttore di film - or: Riproduttore di Film?
GenericName[pl]=Odtwarzacz filmów -or: Odtwarzacz Filmów?

Ariszló