[MPlayer-dev-eng] bug database

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Apr 27 13:01:54 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, 27 April 2004 at 11:46, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> why just a plain text file? It won't be used. It's not public
> (enough). It's error prone. It makes following the bug's life
> harder. Why not use a full-featured bug system? It doesn't have to be
> Bugzilla, there are others that work quite well and are smaller
> (e.g. Anthill).
>
> And the bug tracking doesn't have to be set up on mplayerhq.hu either,
> although it'd be the logical choice. But if Arpi and folks don't have
> the time to do so then another location would be fine as well.

I agree wholeheartedly. ;)
Set it up elsewhere, announce it and we'll see how it works out.
It'd be nice to have the users make use of it, too, so after some
testing it should be announced on mplayer-users and the website
and included in docs.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html