[MPlayer-dev-eng] enrico waigelt

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Apr 22 03:04:28 CEST 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 04:15:07PM -0400, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> What about PGP signatures?  They add an extra 15 lines or so to the
> message body (which includes mime stuff).  I recently turned on PGP
> signing by default, but I can refrain from signing my emails to this
> list if it's considered improper.

My opinion of them is, that they are a waste on MLs and should be
avoided. There is no sense here anyways. I tolerate them as they do
not contain any advertisment what so ever.
BTW: Same goes for signatures, i dont mind a 5 or 6 line sig,
as long as it is not pure spam. (Altough i might ask you to cut
it down)

			Attila Kinali