[MPlayer-dev-eng] LinuxTAG 2004: Linux Video Booth

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Thu Apr 15 18:14:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

Diego Biurrun and myself from MPlayer are thinking about organizing this
year a big common booth among video related open source projects.

The biggest projects should come and cooperate: FFmpeg, MPlayer, xine,
VideoLAN, Matroska and maybe others I forgot..

I've just asked the Linuxtag organizers about having such a booth, but
at least the xine team knows the way to do it as they had a booth last
year.

What do you think about the idea?

Alex Beregszaszi 			e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424