[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] Auto LDT creation in FreeBSD

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Sat Sep 6 02:18:54 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > Btw, you know why the ports maintainers never send patches to us?
>
> No, usually ports maintainers are encouraged to send patches
> to the authors.  It was the maintainer of this port (mplayer)
> that asked me to send my patch to you, so I am a little
> suprised that this hasn't been happening.
Now you know that we aren't beasts, and you can tell the ports
maintainer, that he can send patches without getting offended.
I saw a KAME (ipv6) patch there, I would happily apply it, but it
removes the support for linux ipv6.

Our main goal is to provide a flexible and clean source, which can be
used on most of the platforms in 'raw' form. The ports should help in
better integration of our code, including not yet applied patches and
not welcomed changes (such as very specific amiga stuff, you can imagine
:)

--
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)