[MPlayer-dev-eng] cruft removal

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Tue Oct 28 20:44:43 CET 2003

On 2003.10.28 18:35, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Hi!
>
> There has been much talk about removing old, obsolete and unneeded
> stuff from MPlayer.  So I thought it might be time to make a list and
> actually go ahead and do it.  Here is a list of things that come to
> my
> mind and/or where I remember that removing them has been discussed in
> the past:
>
> - HTML documentation (hu, it, zh, de)
it (don't know about other): maybe leave some important non-outdated
files like bugreport.html
[...]
> - libmpcodecs/native/
They're needed: the vd_* files for these codecs are jusr wrappers that
call functions from files in native directory.
[...]
> - vd_cinepak
> - vd_cyuv
Wait until they're ported to ffmpeg! The same is true for other native
codecs, i'm (slowly) working on it.
[...]
> Diego
Ciao,