[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fetching mplayer-0.90pre6

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Oct 22 11:20:50 CEST 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:55:20 -0500
Chris Cera <cera at cs.drexel.edu> wrote:

> I'm not an expert in CVS, but I don't see a symbolic name for
> this version in CVS.  Is there any other way to extract this from
> CVS?  I'd like to apply the patch linked below, which claims it's
> a patch to mplayer-0.90pre6 for working with vloopback:
>     http://tibit.org/video/#mplayer

There is no symbolic name, just use the date of the 0.90 release.
But i think this patch should still apply to a current version
of mplayer as it's only touching configure and video_out.c
(configure could be need some handwork as it changed over time)

> While I'm on the subject, are there better/newer ways to use
> vloopback in this way.  Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

I dont know of any. And i ask myself why this patch isnt in
mplayer. It could need some cleanup but still looks ok.
Maybe the author didnt contact us or the patch was lost in space ?

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu