[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: mms(t) streaming: packets multiple of 8 bytes?

rgselk rgselknospam at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 12:43:22 CEST 2003

Now without hitting the enter too soon :-(

Hi,

Attached is a (minimal?) diff I made to be able to get mmst streaming
to work from
mmst://streams3.omroep.nl/wm/tv/nos/journaal/bb.laatste.asf

It seems packets have to be sent with a length in multiples of 8 bytes.
I did a little cleanup as well to sent the minimal amount of bytes. As
far as I can tell the additional bytes were there to pad the packets
for the server the author was testing on...

Next thing is to only select one video stream instead of all four of
them.

Regards,
  rgselk.

http://shopping.yahoo.com