[mplayer-dev-eng] mpalyer fucks! (autoconf suxx!)

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Sun Oct 19 22:14:08 CEST 2003

Daniel Egger said:
> Am Son, den 19.10.2003 schrieb D Richard Felker III um 18:46:
>
>> Egger, STFU before your trolling gets you banned from this list again.
>
> Don't worry, I'm gone. There's nothing to be done here for software
> engineers which would meet the inferior programming style of the
> project. Clearly the goal here is not anything like superiority.
>
> --
> Servus,
>        Daniel
I didn't sow any of the points you wanted to point.
You did point few issues, that could be fixed by sh
scipt kiddie for 5 minutes.
Also nearly all good arguments have been already pointed. Hard to find
one, but i will try.
Do you know what M.I.S.S. mean?
You are engineers and that explain why you don't like simple solutions.

Best Regards
   Ivan Kalvachev
  iive
PS. I undertand that you want to hijack mplayer, as you will be the only
one that will fully understand autoconf, and we all will depend on you.
It won't work :)