[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: -of mpeg

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Fri Oct 17 10:43:00 CEST 2003

Heyo,

I got this mail yesterday:

---schnipp---
From: Tomi Ollila <tomi.ollila at iki.fi>
To: kinali at gmx.net
Cc: too at guru.guru-group.fi
Subject: muxer_mpeg.c fixes from Andriy N. Gritsenko
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:21:06 +0300

Hi

I heard you submit patches to mplayer source tree during weekends...

The libmpdemux/muxer_mpeg.c has has bugs since introduced to mplayer
CVS. The original author of that file (Andriy N. Gritsenko) has fixed
the file now -- patch can be simply obtained by command:

lynx -dump -width=200 \
  http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-October/021184.html \
  | patch -p1

Would you consider submitting this patch. It really works now. I sent
following mail to Andriy about the issue....

Tomi
---schnapp---

So, can someone please give a comment about this patch ?
Is it save to commit ?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] No yaoi for Gabu!

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu