[MPlayer-dev-eng] New OpenGL vo module (based on vo_gl2)

jeffrey-wilson at cinci.rr.com jeffrey-wilson at cinci.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 20:31:43 CEST 2003

> I actually first of all wanted to give everyone a chance to look at it
> and tell me what they think of it / if there is any interest in yet
> another OpenGL vo module...

I am interested in any opengl vo module that will work under IRIX.  As mentioned in another thread, the vo_gl2 has been broken in IRIX for quite a while (I have checked back to version 1.1 of vo_gl2).  I guess my only request would be to make it compatable with 512x512 texture sizes and OpenGL version 1.1.  That should make it work with more SGI systems.  Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to look at your code.
Jeff