[MPlayer-dev-eng] New OpenGL vo module (based on vo_gl2)

Reimar Döffinger someone-guy at gmx.de
Fri Oct 17 19:13:52 CEST 2003

Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > Don't commit this!

I actually first of all wanted to give everyone a chance to look at it
and tell me what they think of it / if there is any interest in yet
another OpenGL vo module...

 > I'm going to care about this:
 > * separate common parts to gl_common.c
 > * vo_glx.c for x11/glx
 > * vo_wgl.c for win32

Do you have time to explain what exactly you want to do?
Because the only big thing in the OpenGL driver that is OS-dependent
seems to be the creation of the OpenGL context.
So wouldn't it make more sense to have one vo_* file for all OS and only
different CreateGLContext functions (maybe even in different files).
Because gl_common.c might get rather big if you want to put all the
funtionality of vo_gl.c, vo_gl2.c and maybe even my vo_glsimple.c in it.

Greetings,
   Reimar Döffinger