[MPlayer-dev-eng] Another SiS vidix issue

Marcus Thiesen marcus at thiesenweb.de
Sun Oct 12 15:44:28 CEST 2003

Hi,

I tried to use the multi monitoring feature of my SiS card and the vidix
driver does not work. With LCD on CRT1 and SVIDEO on CRT2 I got only a
green fullscreen image on the TV and nothing more. This is independent
from the movie beeing played. Xv overlay was configured to be on CRT2,
the X11 driver for mplayer worked, so I believe it is a problem of the
driver.

Another thing is that the driver produces fragments in my transparent
KDE terminals. After having played a video mit vidix I have a copy of
the first frame very strange scaled in the lower half. This does not
lead to any problems but might be an indicator for wrong initialization
or something like that.

Keep on hacking and

Have fun,
	Marcus

|Marcus Thiesen                           ICQ# 108989768|
|                   www.thiesenweb.de                   |
  28A7 37CC AE2C BB6C D56D  8A3D E614 E56B 7546 75F2