[MPlayer-dev-eng] "Solution" to bugreport

Robos robos at geekmail.de
Sun Oct 5 20:22:33 CEST 2003

Hi Developers!
I recently posted a bugreport to -users but nobody looked at it :(
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2003-September/037519.html
Anyway, shortly after I found the reason why it segfaulted. The size of the
video is 639x479 due to a small mistake in corel and obviously something in
mencoder doesn't like it. I haven't checked again since a small scaling in
advance does the trick but I *suspect* that the bug is still there.
I think an error message indicating that the size has to be at least
dividable by 2 (or power of 2?) should be added.
Cheers
Robos

--
Robos -
gpg --recv-keys --keyserver blackhole.pca.dfn.de 6EEADA09