[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG]A bug in libmpdemux/video.c when playing rm files

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 5 06:59:29 CEST 2003

Hi,

I think there is a bug in libmpdemux/video.c or some related files. The
problem is like this: after seeking in some rm files, mplayer call the
video_read_frame function in video.c. Then in this function, the pts before
seeking is stored in pts1, then it read the frames and get a pts after
seeking, then mplayer use the current pts and pts1 to caculate the
frame_time, and mplayer think there is a at lease 10 secs audio delay. So,
the video will been delayed 10 secs while the audio goes on.

I don't think I can fix the problem without break something so I send a bug
report here, maybe alex or arpi can fix this;), if you need samples I can
upload some.

BTW, I'm improving the seeking function in demux_real.c using some code stolen
from xine, and the result is quite good except the problem I mentioned above.

--
Best Regards,
LR