[MPlayer-dev-eng] cruft removal

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Nov 1 15:02:21 CET 2003

Hi,

> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:32:37 +0100
> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
>
> ___________
> > remove now:
> > -----------
> >
> > -? etc/inttypes.h
> > +- HTML documentation (it, de)
>
> IMHO drop outdated HTML docs, beside bugreports.html

Dunno about it, but imho de and hu cannot be so outdated.
They were updated at 0.90 release, and since that no much
change in docs were done.

> > +- libcss hooks in code
> > -- fibmap_mplayer.c
>
> IMHO we should keep libcss support unless there is
> a very good reason to drop it.

dunno
it really has no much use
in old days we said that its useful for DVDs copied to hdd,
but nowdays libdvdcss can handle that case as well.

> > -- cleanup TOOLS/
>
> What do you mean by cleanup ? rm * ? :)

:)

> > -- libmpdvdkit2/
>
> Why should we remove libmpdvdkit ?

it lost its reason to exist.
our patches, fixes were ported to official libdvdcss/libdvdread,
and the old bugs and incompatibilities of libdvd* were also fixed
long time ago.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu