[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Animatrix and -delay workaround

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue May 6 23:05:32 CEST 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 08:06:22AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> > Arpi writes:
> > There is no cvs-backup in 0_90?  Why?
>
> as 0_90 was not supposed to have bad commits.
> originally only 0_90 maintainer should have commit there backports from
> main.

Hmm, maybe we need to rethink what 0_90 is all about.  I'm not even sure
that everybody knows Alex is the 0_90 maintainer now.

I must plead guilty to a few non-DOCS commits to 0_90, but only after a
warning and waiting a little while - reviews and explicit OKs are so hard to
come by these days...

So it boils down to a few options:

- maintainer only
- maintainer approves
- (core) developer approval or developer consent
- warn and wait before commit
- free for all

Whatever the outcome, DOCS is hereby declared exempt from these rules ;)

Diego