[MPlayer-dev-eng] [regression] on 2003/02/21

Jaroslav Tulach jst at seznam.cz
Sun Mar 30 20:26:00 CEST 2003

Hi.
I use command:

mplayer -tv on:driver=v4l:width=640:height=480 -ao null -vop pp=lb -vo
fbdev -fb /dev/fb1

to display TV on my matrox second head and even if it used to work, it
does not anymore. Now it prints warnings like:

broken, this should use the swscaler
broken, this should use the swscaler
broken, this should use the swscaler

In order to track the source of the problem I have identified the
suspect patch set: