[MPlayer-dev-eng] Releasing 0.90, backporting extras?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Mar 24 20:47:14 CET 2003

Arpi writes:
 > > I could send out another call for updates, this was quite effective
 > > the last time around, but I'm not sure how anxious Arpi is to finally
 > > release 0.90...
 >
 > i can wait...

OK, the call for updates has been quite effective already.  German and
Danish translations have been updated, Bulgarian and Hungarian are
promised and the Polish translators are hard at work translating.
It's quite a lot for them, since they are basically starting from
scratch.  We should give them a few days to finish their job.

Diego