[MPlayer-dev-eng] Offer of help to get me started

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Mar 24 12:04:00 CET 2003

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 07:51:50AM +0100, Winner of tha face compo wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > I became noticeably faster at editing the HTML docs after I had
> > completely and nicely reformatted them in one run.  No more
> > reformatting has happened since that day.
> Uh, when and how did that reformat take place? Guess you don't mean
> spellchecking and rewording :)

Gabu, you're getting old, you cannot even remember the flame wars you were
in, or have it simply been too many? ;-)

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cvslog/2002-August/009665.html

is where it all begins.  Arpi reversed that commit of yours because it
contained cosmetics and then you, Jonas and I voted 3:1 against Arpi for
allowing (clearly marked as such) cosmetic changes in DOCS/.

Late I went over all of DOCS/ with a fine comb and reformatted it in one go:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cvslog/2002-August/009825.html

And that's pretty much where it ends already since not much else has been
necessary since then.

> (/msg arpi get the guy's CVS rights undone!!)
> ;)))

s/uy/abu/ ;-P

Diego