[MPlayer-dev-eng] Offer of help to get me started

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Mar 24 01:08:03 CET 2003

Hi,

> Evil Kosh writes:
>  > 	Would anyone here object to a clear style guide being formed from the
>  > developers here?  I'd be happy to reformat the code along those
>  > guidelines, if it means I can help out, everyone gets clear, well
>  > formatted code along an agreed style.
>
> Arpi dislikes style guidelines and has refused them in the past.  Now

with reason...

imho it's a very bad idea (although very common) to force a given
indentation/coding style to every developers.
if someone wants to look at the code in a given indent/style, he can run
'indent' on the tree anytime. i see no reason for messing up the cvs with
cosmetics.

but as diego mentioned, i don't play any more, so do what you want.
just my 0.02 Forint or something :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team