[MPlayer-dev-eng] New feature for subtitles

SFalcon . sfalcon at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 21:11:01 CET 2003

Hello,
I would like to add a feature to mplayer that would utilize the existing
subtitle system and add on top of it. I would like to scan the subtitles for
keywords as the movie is playing and mute the audio if certain keywords are
matched. Could anyone comment on the feasability of the modification? Or
perhaps give some pointers on what part of the code I could start looking
at? Is there any documentation for the API or structure of mplayer anywere I
could read to start with? Thanks ahead of time for any help.

SFalcon