[MPlayer-dev-eng] Contrib: My mplayer wrapper

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Sat Mar 22 12:36:26 CET 2003

Not all DVD's have the main programme as the first track; some ofmy
dvd's need options to choose the right language, etc.

I wrote this script that lets me have extra args for mplayer based on
the actual DVD.

I couldn't use the disc label as the key like mplayer does for storing
css keys because I have some commercially producd DVD's that have hte
same label (namely DVDVOLUME), so I also use an md5 on the directory
structure of the DVD.

While it may not be fit meat for everybody perhaps some ideas in it are
useful (like the main idea behind it)

Sam