[MPlayer-dev-eng] Windows Position Save And Restore (with gui)

Nicolas BENOIT nbenoit at tuxfamily.org
Wed Mar 12 19:42:05 CET 2003

Hello everyone!

I just added a small feature to MPlayer, it now saves and restores the
windows position when the gui is activated (and the related option too).
It works perfectly with the "remote" (mainWindow), however, I have a
problem with the video output window (subWindow), when I try to get its
postion, I always get the coords of the left-top corner of my screen and
not the real window's position...

If someone knows why, please tell me!

Greetings,
Nicolas.

p.s: Once the feature will be working well, do you think it may be added
to the mplayer code? (i mean, is it an interesting feature or am i the
only one that get pissed off of having to move the windows at every
startup?)

--
Nicolas BENOIT
http://nbenoit.tuxfamily.org