[MPlayer-dev-eng] RTSP live support fix (teardown)

eran gampel at bezeqint.net
Tue Mar 4 13:36:44 CET 2003

HI,
I am using the mplayer to stream from a RTSP server.
The current implementation of the demux_rtp.cpp does not send the RTSP
teardown command to the server.
I fixed that and I have a small change I made to the   demux_rtp.cpp in
order to do that, I do not know how to post it or how to check it in?
Please let me know how should I do that
Thanks
Eran gampel
Here is the diff between my demux_rtp.cpp and the one form rc4
271,285d270
< void teardown_rtsp_session(MediaSession* mediaSession,  RTSPClient*
rtspClient)
< {
<     unsigned streamType = 0; // 0 => video; 1 => audio
<      MediaSubsessionIterator iter(*mediaSession);
<     MediaSubsession* subsession;
<
<     while ((subsession = iter.next()) != NULL) {
<       // Ignore any subsession that's not audio or video:
<       if (strcmp(subsession->mediumName(), "audio") == 0) {
< 	streamType = 1;
<       } else if (strcmp(subsession->mediumName(), "video") == 0) {
< 	streamType = 0;
<       } else {
< 	continue;
<       }
287,296d271
< 	if (rtspClient != NULL) {
< 	  // Issue  subsrdown command ession:
< 	  if (!rtspClient->teardownMediaSubsession(*subsession)) break;
< 	}
<
<     }
<
<
<
< }
308d282
<
teardown_rtsp_session(rtpState->mediaSession,rtpState->rtspClient);