[MPlayer-dev-eng] Extended support for xvmc

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Sun Jun 22 17:16:10 CEST 2003

Daniel Egger said:
> Am Sam, 2003-06-21 um 22.11 schrieb Ivan Kalvachev:
>
>> that if applied correctly could allow you to test XvMC support for
>> mplayer.
>
> Just curious: Do you know cards for which a working XvMC driver exists?
>
> --
> Servus,
>        Daniel
i810 and later (it comes with XFree86)
GeForce 4 Ti - Moction Compensation only
GeForce 4MX and GeForce FX - MC with IDCT

GeForce-s use NVidia binnary driver

It is know that all ATI video cards from about last 5 years have such
acceleration but no driver for it (yet). I hope what if there is
OSS that uses it they will change their mind. (or get flooded by requests)

Ivan Kalvachev