[MPlayer-dev-eng] inverse of tfields filter

Not Zed notzed at ximian.com
Sat Jun 14 09:05:31 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I hacked up a simple filter to do the inverse of tfields, i.e.
re-interlace the image and halve the framerate.  Plus a couple of other
options like drop odd/even fields or make full-sized frames with the
fields in the 'right place' (and black lines elsewhere).

Assuming that somebody hasn't already done this (had a quick look in
lists/google), is anyone interested in this filter?

Where would i send the patch (here?), and what about doco updates,
coding standards, etc.

I also had a problem with audio not working on a tv card (sound going
via a soundcard), which i fixed by changing the way the tv demux control
method detects if it has sound, but i would presume this would have been
fixed since 0.90 was released (?), and i doubt my patch is correct
anyway.

Thanks,
 Michael Zucchi