[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] [RESEND] missing option descriptions

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 11 22:51:48 CEST 2003

 --- D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx> a écrit : > On Wed, Jun
11, 2003 at 08:00:37PM +0200, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> > > prefer-ipv4=yes
> > > prefer-ipv4=true
> > > prefer-ipv4=1
>
> No, the point is that the man page describes how to translate command
> line options to config file options in the general case...

Ok.

One more about the man page :
why does man display tons of these : (could be OT,but I cant read the
french manpage ATM)
<standard input>:238: warning: can't find special character `u0835'
<standard input>:239: warning: can't find special character `u9827'
<standard input>:240: warning: can't find special character `u997A'

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.