[MPlayer-dev-eng] Streaming ASF and Title/Author headers

Adam adam at 0wnzed.us
Sat Jul 19 19:18:27 CEST 2003

Hopefully this would be the right place to post this, but I use mplayer to
listen to streaming audio in ASF format, from a audio providor that I pay
to use the service on, the problem is that the track/author headers (from
what ive been reserching over the specs and the source (ala asfheader.c))
it reads it at the begining of the playback and then starts demuxing.

audio works fine, but is there a way I can modify the code to re-read the
author/title and probe for new data to display it? I am hoping this is a
easy thing to do, but not knowing C very well kinda makes it difficult.

TIA
 - Adam