[MPlayer-dev-eng] --disable-risky switch ok?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Jan 29 12:29:53 CET 2003

Hi,

> ill put a #ifdef CONFIG_RISKY around all known patent encumbered parts of
> libavcodec so that distributions like debian can have a libavcodec package,

WTF? it's totaly nonsense. What will left if you disable 'risky' parts? i
guess nothing... maybe the broken lavcdeint filter? :)

> so my question is what is prefered for mplayer, just add a #define
> CONFIG_RISKY 1 or a --disable-risky switch to configure?

the former

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino