[MPlayer-dev-eng] TODO for release? bugs status...

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Wed Jan 29 08:23:32 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:
> file2 start playing in window (!) with aspect ratio of file1 !
:)

> when file2 comes, it plays in fullscreen but wiht blue(!) borders.
> seems like backround/colorkey is not refreshed if panscan used?
Maybe, I saw it on my nvidia (pretty shit way to watch Nightwish concert), but
I remember I wondered why I can't see that on my G400. Anyway, why is it hard
to play the second file with the same panscan value? It's just a float that
needs to be passed.

> so i guess this whole -fixed-vo vs. 'f' vs. -fs vs. panscan is
> broken by design, and we should define a matrix of the possible
> combinations and expected behaviour.
Fixed-vo should be in 0.90 IMHO :( With automatic fallback if vo driver doesn't
support.
But even vo_svga supports it ;)

--
Gabucino