[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer vs debian

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Jan 29 03:24:12 CET 2003

In case some some of you were wondering what this was all about, here
are some threads featuring Gabucino on debian-devel:

It all started (harmlessly) with an intent to package MPlayer:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200301/msg00796.html

but then Gabucino took issue with a statement from Christian Marillat:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200301/msg01676.html

Arpi also joined the discussion at some point:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200301/msg01775.html

and then Gabucino shifted attention to xine:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200301/msg01772.html

Please don't answer, this is just for reference, _not_ meant as
flamebait.  I have absolutely no interest in joining pointless flame
wars.  Let's concentrate on our release, not our fights.

Diego